11-30-2011, 12:17 PM   #60
MFGJR
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandysV10 View Post
Frank,

Will send you the files tonight when I get home. Also to trailbrake. I haven't changed the pads out but I'm sure you heard them, they were getting load when they were heated up. I plan on pulling them off this evening and checking things out for my 18 Dec run. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.
Based on my one weekend so far on them, I REALLY liked the PFC 06s. My instructor, with a prepped 911, kept saying "Man, this thing has got some brakes!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandysV10 View Post
It's pretty cumbersome syncing video to data when you have multiple run and multiple video files. Was about ready to pull the trigger on the Smartycam but every time I look at the price tag I go into shock.
If your video comes out as one file per run, as I expect that it would, it would be helpful to set the Solo to produce one file per run when you import data to RaceStudio, instead of the deafult that's one file per day. Then, when you export teh csv file for DashWare, it only has a single run in it. Can't remember where that setting is in RaceStudio, but let me know if you need help finding it and I'll dig.

Frank