View Single Post
      05-08-2012, 02:43 PM   #1
avsbmw
Captain
Rep
Drives: 07 Z4MC

DKF S pipe/300 cell cats review

So I had the Euro headers installed and attempted to relocate my O2s and EGT and was having problems with the set up so I looked for an alternative solution. I turned to DKF for this solution. I purchased the S pipe with 300 cell cats to mate up to the OEM X pipe with El Diablo mufflers. I did not want to change the X pipe because I did not want any more rasp and did not want it too much louder.

I do not have pictures at this time but you all have seen the pictures posted already.

The quality was top notch. Fitment was excellent.

The car definitely seems to pull harder too.

I definitely recommend DKF. The service was excellent and the parts were better than expected

I raced my car out at a local event last week and will try to get some videos up. I will be heading to VIR in August and will get some great coverage then as well.

PS I do have a set of DKF hangers that I think I am not going to put on. The quality is amazing but I think I am going to stick with the stock hangers since I like my fitment. If anyone wants mine they are brand new shoot me a pm and I will hook up the price.

Edit Here are some videos... sorry I couldn't figure out how to embed it so if someone could help with this. This is at Wacky Wednesdays at Langley speedway in Hampton, VA. Just some cheap local ways to get on a track.

Last edited by avsbmw; 05-28-2012 at 02:10 PM.. Reason: Photo Added
Appreciate 0