View Single Post
      06-05-2010, 08:41 PM   #1
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sepang Z4MC

Minor accident - Few questions

So I had a minor fender bender today. Luckily not too much damage to my car and the other car was perfectly fine.

1. I need to replace both front grille pieces since they were cracked. Where should I look to find them online? I saw them at one place online for a few hundred bucks but that seemed pretty expensive for just a couple pieces of chromed plastic.

2. I have a clear bra on the whole front end that came on the car when I got it. It has some abrasions on it from the accident that don't look so great and I couldn't get them out when I washed it. Will it be OK if I have the clear bra removed? How much does it cost to have it taken off?

3. Rather than getting the stock chromed grille, I came across a black one instead online and it seems much cheaper, and might look better anyway. I've always been a fan of stock so initially I was hesitant but if it is cheaper maybe I'll go for it.

http://www.**********s.com/_e/E85_Ex...Grilles_Z4.htm

My car is black so I was trying to find some photos to see how it'd look. I only found this one and I think I like it, but not sold yet:

Thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited by Nikki; 06-07-2010 at 09:10 PM..
Appreciate 0