View Single Post
      04-17-2012, 02:13 PM   #14
mhughett
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 M Coupe

One of the "little things" I like about my job is that the whole side of my office is a 2nd floor window that overlooks the driving circle in front of my company's building and I get to park right on the circle. Therefore, I can see my car from my desk at all times. Today, I saw a black E90 335i pull up behind me on the circle and a guy came out of his car with the sole purpose of checking out my car. He walked around it for a minute or two, then he got out his I-phone and started taking pictures from all angles. I didn't know him but he was a young guy (mid-late 20's) and I think he was an engineer that worked at my company's facility across the street. After getting pictures from virtally every conceivable angle, he got back in his car and drove to the parking lot across the street.

It's nice to know that we have cars that are so unique that even people that know a little about BMWs want to take pictures of them.

Retired--2007 Z4 M Coupe (Imola Red/Black, Premium Pkg, Heated Seats, XM, Bimmian stubby antenna, CDV delete, Apex EC-7--Anthracite, Goodyear F1 Asymetric 2.
Appreciate 0