12-08-2008, 11:02 AM   #1
mbfesta2009
Jersey Roadsters Founder
United_States
Rep
Drives: Silver

Jersey Roadster Dyno Day - 2009 [Poll]

Hello Everyone,

So I tried to put together a dyno day in short notice, at the end of the year, during a slow economy. I have run these events in the past for my prior car clubs and I know everyone here would enjoy these events just as much.

Here is what I am asking of you. Just tell me what month you think is the best season to have a dyno day, BBQ, gathering.

You do not have to confirm that you will come to the event. No promises are required at this point. I am just taking a poll to know when I should attempt to setup the next event.

Thanks for your input and I know we will make this happen in 2009!

Just to give everyone an update from around the 8 forums I have this on here is the current poll standing:

SEASONּּּVOTESּּּPERCENTAGE
Winterּּּּּ5ּּּּּּּ10.2%ּּּ
Springּּּּ37ּּּּּּּ75.5%ּּּ
Summerּּּּּ2ּּּּּּּּ4.1%ּּּ
Fallּּּּּּּ5ּּּּּּּ10.2%ּּּ

And for those interested here are the forums used:
  • Solstice Forum
  • Sky Roadster Forum
  • Corvette Forum
  • XLR Forum
  • Lotus Talk
  • MX-5 Miata Forum
  • S2000 Forums [Currently not letting me post, if anyone knows a member who can help me out here please let me know]
  • My 350Z

At this point there would seem to be a heavy weight to dyno in the spring and it makes sense to me. So unless there is a big swing over the next month sounds like we will be setting up a spring event soon. Just so you know I will be adding at least two more forums in December: BMW Z4 and Mercedes SLK. Are there any other vehicles that people would like to see added to this group? If it all works out I think we can all learn from each other and have a great time, plus make new friends.

Just as a quick history about me I used to own and operate an enthusiast group for J-Body/Delta platform cars (FWD 4-cyl) and it was a blast with 70+ members. I left the group a year ago for them to grow on there as they now have taken on other platforms as well and I have left the FWD era of my life to join the RWD Roadster era. And I hope to bring the same enthusiasm here as I had with the FWD drivers of NJ. So let's hopefully get a good dyno event together and get to meet new people.

Thanks for voting and keep them coming. A new poll to be posted first week of 2009!

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to all!

Last edited by mbfesta2009; 12-08-2008 at 02:18 PM.. Reason: forgot top of message
Appreciate 0