Registered
Rep
Drives: '07 550i, '00 911

2005 Sapphire/Black 3.0i with Hardtop- 12k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
My wife is selling her 2005 3.0i Sapphire Black roadster with Black extended leather and hardtop. Car has 11,991 miles and has been locally driven all of it's life. Ordered new from Shaffer BMW in Wilmington, NC and picked up at the PDC so all "dealer" options were installed at the factory when the car was built. All service and maintenance was done on schedule at Hendrick BMW in Charlotte, NC. The Z is my wife's "weekender" car and has rarely been driven in the rain and always garaged. Constantly detailed with Zaino, Menzena, and others via professional detailer = no swirls. Right rear wheel has slight curbing about the length of a quarter.

Factory full aerodynamics package, 6-speed manual, sport and premium packages, premium sound with navigation, 6-disc changer, Satellite radio, hardwired for V1, heated seats, brushed aluminum, hardtop with wheeled carrier, BMW Assist, lighted door sills, multi-function wheel, Xenon, M sport seats, M sport auto-dimming mirror, HomeLink, all manuals and keys, car cover still in plastic.

Asking $27,900. Pictures available (will post if I can figure out how).

Thanks for looking!

Appreciate 0