View Single Post
      03-16-2013, 12:25 AM   #394
gferil
Captain
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyfrc View Post
Question: How much more evidence is needed to prove what seems, at least to me, obvious?
I should knock on wood, but I seem to be one of the people that got lucky...went to the same place to get dynoed each time, but I have a thread that shows stock dyno, dyno with intake and exhaust, and then dyno with Evolve tune, intake, and exhaust...and the dyno with the tune was by far the best, and the tune really did it's job to smooth out the power and give some decent gains overall...

Like I said though, I should keep my mouth shut...cause I feel like I'm one of the few with a tune that is running OEM headers, so I wonder if that has anything to do with it. I plan on getting my EU headers installed in a few months though, so I'll do another dyno run at the same place again to see what happens.

Maybe during that next dyno run we can get the locals with the tune to all do them at the same time. I know RobMcoupe is running EU headers with a tune and he told me that his car pulls like crazy since he had the tune installed, so I'd be interested to see what numbers he is putting down.
Appreciate 0