View Single Post
      03-18-2013, 12:01 AM   #211
IDLE TIME
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: still searching

Well looks like we are looking at end of month or 1st next month vendor got behind washing cats ( guess he got them dirty) lol sorry couldn't resist. Here is the decision you are faced with. 300 or 100 cell cats. Right now vendor stating I have to order 20 of everything. No problem on s pipe everyone will want one of those. This might turn into a onetime buy at these prices. No pressure just giving straight info. The vendor is offering the purchasing of 20 as an introduction to my company. I can split the kits 10 100 cell 10 300 cell if you want a set of 100 cell cats as well as 300 cell cats that can be done for an extra charge. But I first must meet the order of 20 each anything over is ok but short is not. If all goes right Chris should be able to get test fit in his time frame. What we are trying to do is get as many of these kits ordered correctly so as many forum members as possible can enjoy this wonderful pricing and not have them have to take something they are settling for instead of what they really want. This is why we need your help quickly. So please sound off 100 or 300 cells. So far if I am looking at this correctly everyone so far is for the 300 cell. Count. Please correct me if I am wrong. Now that I have throughly confused everyone We would really appreciate your input in this poll or option. PM if more info is needed.
Thank You
Appreciate 0