Rep
Drives: ESS/G-Power Z4M, VF Z4, 996tt

Garage List
2006 BMW Z4M  [10.00]
2006 BMW Z4M  [8.50]
2003 BMW Z4 3.0i  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsonism View Post
Just like everything else, it has been cleaned with a ton of detail. I haven't had access to a computer today so I'm attempting to do this off my iPad. We'll see how this goes.

(Testing failed, I'll have to wait until later when I can pull off the image link to imbed the photos on here, it's not as mobile friendly as I had hoped). I'll make sure to get these up here soon for you guys.

Thanks Vanne, part of the reason for documenting all of this as I have is to ensure that I'm not missing anything and that they're doing everything correctly and in the right respect to the vehicle. I know a good bit, but definitely not everything that counts.

I do have a question to ask you all here. It took BMW of NA three attempts to get me an intact lower block. This process delayed the building of the car (which is my daily driver) from a completion date NLT the end of October to next week! Do you think there is any argument that I could make to which they should give me a refund or some sort of compensation for this delay? I feel it's reasonable, but others have told me that it's not really an argument. Thoughts?
I don't know that anything would stick. You don't have a written contract that incorporates liquidated damages. You can always try!

VF Engineering Z4 3.0i, ESS Z4M, G-Power Z4M, 996 Turbo
Appreciate 0