View Single Post
      04-30-2014, 12:01 PM   #7
Jumbosock
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 M coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkurie View Post
When I installed my 'box, the Evolve tune was done along with Euro headers and cats. No CEL's were ever indicated. The only driveability change was a slight revving when the foot brake is on at warmup and maybe 1 mpg better fuel mileage than before the changes.

As Imran indicates, 270 whp is a typical benchmark for stock on the dyno, and there are several references to it on this board that can be found in the archives. It appears to be a European model in the picture. EAS, who dyno'd mine, indicated to me that it is typical for U.S. spec cars to show 270-275 on their dyno. I did not have mine benchmarked prior to the improvements. My dyno run after these improvements showed 318 whp.

And yes, you do feel it and hear it. I've not accurately timed it 0-60 or a 1/4 mile, but my observation on the P3 gauge is an improvement of .4-.5 secs off the 0-60.

Evolve are very good for their service and support and experience. The quality of the piece itself is first-rate.
What are your plans come smog time?

CSL headers*Euro cats*Arqray exhaust*DKF hangers*Evolve Tune*Genuine CSL rims*10mm Macht Schnell front spacers*modified Hamann bumper*Tekarbon 2X2 CF spoiler*Turner CF grills*AS SSK*KWV3*OEM Strut bar*Rogue RSM*Polyurethane anti-roll bar bushings*Deka ETX30L battery*Nav Video module*front & rear cameras*Ipod module*stubby antenna*R-Dash LED license lights*LED Ziza interior lights
Appreciate 0