Thread: No Topic
View Single Post
      03-11-2008, 10:25 AM   #51
pbdm4k
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d

I guess someone forgot their flame suit...

I'll agree with you that on the technical side, this forum isn't as strong as say, a 240sx board, but you also have to look at the demographics. Most of us Z owners are happy with our cars and don't believe that they need major modifications to enjoy.

This forum reflects that. You want to do something to your car, feel free to ask, most of us have the insight and knowledge to help out even if it was experience taught from previously owned cars. If no replies, hey, there's always other resources right? Give Steve Dinan or TC Kline a call. Plenty of knowledgeable people out there. I love to mod my cars, but these days, I just don't have the coin for it. But really, its an M, you got 330hp and one of the best handling cars on the road. What more do you want out of it? Just more bragging power? Or do you plan on campaigning it in the Speed World Challenge one day?

I'd like to think of us as a more mature crowd that have grown out of the uber modding phase and just want to enjoy our cars with the top down or all couped up!

Now back on No Topic.
'03 VW GTI, '99 Audi A4 1.8TQ, '00 VW Jetta 1.85T, '09 BMW 335i xDrive, '04 BMW Z4 3.0i, '01 Audi TT 1.8T, '04 Volvo S80 2.5T
Appreciate 0