04-12-2020, 11:00 AM   #540
bwright657
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 Z4 M Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyshyvanuk View Post
Good morning. I'm running a totally stock configuration with Pilot Sports and a smidgeon of additional camber up front. In discussions with grandson, we've agreed that the car would look better with the wheels pushed away from the body a bit with spacers. Any experience or insight concerning the widths of the spacers that would work or look best?
Thanks,
Ted
10-12mm is generally the sweet spot before you start rubbing. If you go above 10mm, make sure you get hubcentric spacers. I'm on OEM suspension and alignment and have 12mm Rogue Engineering spacers up front. I use them with stock wheels during the winter and E46 M3 ZCP wheels during the summer with no issues.

The rear wheels sit too far inboard when I'm running the stock wheels, but I'm not as concerned about the looks when the stock wheels are on. The ZCP wheels look perfect in the rear without spacers.