06-13-2011, 07:54 AM   #14
CJW2OO4
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E86M,M2,F13 E86&E85M,E86,2E46

Quote:
Originally Posted by biped View Post
+1 and +2 for the intravee, running it in the moupe and the 740, great support.
I was wondering do you have oem or aftermarket sat radio?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psygnosis View Post
does the intravee setup work with apps like pandora?
Not at the moment but cool things have popped up recently with intravee updates. (data logging ie you drop off the car at the dealer you can see the how fast they drove it and how they revved it.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdrobc13 View Post
I just did the Mediabridge solution...Intravee II is no longer available...couldn't find it. So far Mediabridge took me 15 mins to hook up and worked fine. Added BT, IPOD, USB, and Sirius too flawlessly. It did take me another 1.5 to clean up the install, re-route cables and route the mic somewhere to the interior of the car.

So far I'd say it accomplished what I wanted for under $360 total cost and which I could do myself without excessive modification or extra cost taking the car to a dealer/installer. With Mediabridge I now have sat, ipod, and BT operation in a 5 yr old car (it had factory BT [no codes] and NAV but no ipod) not exactly designed for the latest and greatest tech stuff (i.e. iphone 4, BT streaming, Sirius, USB connectivity,etc) and I can't comment on the other options as I've never seen them. Just me 2cents.
Intravee units are still available at toysinyourcar.com...its the alpine unit kca-420 that is tough to come by. And you can add sirius with the sir-alp1 module for like 45 bucks. All in all it isnt as cheap as the mediabridge but I like having the peace of mind of it not being a dice product. I just heard too many horror stories about the older dice products.
Appreciate 0