View Single Post
      11-22-2012, 02:12 AM   #22
SimpleMan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 04 Z4 2.5i

Picked up the 2.5 on Monday! Love the car. I've never seen a used car in this good of shape. I can't find anything wrong with it. The entire car looks brand new... no joke. I really feel like I got lucky finding this car. I haven't had much time to drive it. It's got run-flat tires so the ride is a little stiff. Anyone replace their run-flats and what are you doing about no spare? I wouldn't replace them until the tread was used up, but replacing them with regular tires is something I might consider. I had run-flats on my old 2007 328i and I never liked how stiff they were and how they liked to jump in and out of the grooves in the road. It's got the 17" Sport Package wheels and I actually like them. I kinda like the fatter tire. It gives the car that classic roadster look IMO. I'm not sure what 18" wheel I would go with if I do decide to replace these... maybe 135s. So here's a pic I took of the car. Anything I should have looked at since the car has been sitting around so much? It's been garaged its entire life so the paint, seals, etc., still look new. I want to get the engine detailed. I might do it myself if I can't find a good place to do it. It's not really dirty, it's just got a lot of dust on everything. I've already ordered a new shift knob. I might pick up a car cover since I don't plan on driving it much until spring.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0