jason724
Rep
Drives: 2018 X3 M40i

2006 Z4 M Roadster

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hey Guys! Long time reader, and new member here. Honestly created this account in hopes of my M going to a good home. Here's my little sales pitch:

Excellent condition, fully loaded Z4 M Roadster, 97,300 miles

Fully stock (installed BMW Auxiliary input and BMW ZHP shift knob)
Brand new Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires installed ~7000 miles ago
Huper Optik Cermic Tint on all windows (70% windshield, 35% front/rear)
Full color correction performed 1 year ago
Dealer replaced hydraulic pump for convertible top ~1.5years ago

I bought the car from a dealer 14 months ago and have put almost 9,000 miles on the car with no issues. It's been a dream to own with no issues at all. Honestly, selling the car because I need to grow up and get something a little more practical. Currently, this is my daily driver on my commute to and from work ~15 miles per day. To my knowledge, this car has never been tracked and I suspect that the car used to have a clear bra on it (front bumper was in like new condition when I bought it, but has a handful of very small blemishes now after driving it for 14 months.

I have plenty of photos of the car that I took about 2 weeks ago. Please let me know if you have any questions or want pictures of anything specific! Hoping to try to sell before the end of the year so I can get a lease on 2018 X3 M40i.

Link to my craigslist ad: https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...752933411.html

Attached Images

Last edited by jason724; 12-11-2018 at 02:29 PM.. Reason: Added Price and Mileage
Appreciate 1