View Single Post
      07-10-2017, 05:54 PM   #36
deemo319
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

These is a great system. A lot of people say that Supersprint is quiet, but the value proposition is twofold.

One is the unquestioned quality, and the second being, which will sound crazy is they are really for people outside of the car as it passes them.

Inside the car one can hear slight burbles and quiet "pops" on downshifts, but outside the car as one passes people they hear a gorgeous sound.

If you drive anywhere that has tunnels, tall buildings or an environment that reverberate the sound back to your ears will leave you with a slack-jaw at the sound.

If you have a Supersprint system on your car have someone drive your car pass you and it will make sense. And I will venture a guess that you will say "that's my car sounding like that?!"

Buy these because it is a great system and good luck, I hope some pulls the trigger on these soon.

Disclaimer- I have purchased two exhaust systems after reading about the Supersprint factory in 1996 in EuroTuner Magazine and was impressed with their quality, have been around since 1955 making exhaust systems for manufacturers, tuners and race teams.
Appreciate 0