View Single Post
      01-04-2010, 11:47 AM   #1
david @ eas
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

▀▄ eas | V701 Wheels | IN STOCK - Silver, Gunmetal & Matte Black Finishes

Gentlemen,

I just want to inform you that V701s are now in stock ready to be shipped out. This is a newly anticipated wheel from VMR with a new design aspect that surely should be a big hit. The V701's offer a Big Brake Friendly design with a powdercoated clear coat. The extreme concavity you have seen in past wheels, will also be transferred to this new wheel as well. Certifications include JWL, VIA, and ISO-9001:2000, along with VMR's unmatched Customer Service and 1 year Warranty.

Initial fitments will include:
19x8.5" ET35
19x9.5" ET22
19x9.5" ET45

Finishes of these wheels include Hyper Silver, Gunmetal, Matte black, and of course we are available to customer powdercoat as well (PM me for details).
More sizes and offsets will be coming shortly so if you don't see your offset listed quite yet, just send me a PM or an email if you have any questions.

Wheel and tires packages are also available for the wheels listed above. If you have any questions on the wheels, or a wheel and tire package set up for your vehicle, please contact me directly via PM, email or simply give me a call.
Appreciate 0