View Single Post
      04-28-2014, 03:09 PM   #34
Jumbosock
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 M coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirko View Post
I think I saw you write somewhere else on here that you were going to try get the other O2 wire and plug it in. Wonder if any difference between the two. Cause one of the wires is super long and the other just barely makes it.
I think the only difference is the slight length difference. I'll report back after I've made the change and driven around a while... but that won't be till later this year.

Update: The plugs are different on the two rear O2 sensors. I tried to swap out the plugs on my old wires just to see if I could do it... and it's DOABLE but you might ruin the plug a little in the process so it's not advisable.

CSL headers*Euro cats*Arqray exhaust*DKF hangers*Evolve Tune*Genuine CSL rims*10mm Macht Schnell front spacers*modified Hamann bumper*Tekarbon 2X2 CF spoiler*Turner CF grills*AS SSK*KWV3*OEM Strut bar*Rogue RSM*Polyurethane anti-roll bar bushings*Deka ETX30L battery*Nav Video module*front & rear cameras*Ipod module*stubby antenna*R-Dash LED license lights*LED Ziza interior lights

Last edited by Jumbosock; 07-22-2015 at 04:56 PM..
Appreciate 0