View Single Post
      02-07-2016, 10:23 AM   #9
TommyA
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0i

Run the drivers side seat all the way forward and remove the speaker screen directly behind it. There is a opening on the side of the speaker closest to the door. Use a long screw driver to push the wire bundle you will see, to the left of the car. There should be a module with a white sticker that has a four digit PK code written on it. That is the code you will need to pair your phone. The letters are very tiny so use a bright light.

Open up the settings on your phone where you will see the available bluetooth devices. Turn the key till the radio turns on and look for a BMW device to show on your phone. Once this occurs you must select that device to pair with and it will ask for the code. You will only have 30 seconds or so to begin the pairing or the radio will stop the process. Just turn the key off and then back on again if that occurs.

I believe that all 2006 models and later have the module for bluetooth connection , but I could be wrong. So far, no one that I've seen has reported that their module quite working.
Appreciate 0