Finnegan
Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woots View Post
Hey guys
Im Woots and i live in the UK,member of the z4-forum.com so im sure i'll know a few people on here
Decided to join because although my car is stock i do enjoy reading about all the crazy-
ass-shit that you yanks seem to get up to with your cars
Im 22, married, and an aircraft engineer in the royal navy
Speak to you all soon..
Yeah, we're kinda crazy that way! (Although there's a few over on Z-forum that seem to be up to a thing or two. )Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbgraham View Post
hey everyone, glad to be a part of this great forum. driving an 06' black roadster.
Great! Welcome aboard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonton180 View Post
Hi all,

I'm a long time zpost lurker and BMW fan. I've just moved into a 07 M coupe. This is my 2nd BMW and 1st M. It's such a difference from my 4 cylinder DD.

The car was really maintained well by its previous owner (mad props, Matt) and I'm looking forward to enjoying it just as well. No mods planned for now, but maybe in due time. Hope to see some other local Z4/Z4M owners at some meets.

Looking forward to the threads with you guys. Zpost is an awesome community for these cars. Here's some photos after my first wash!
Looks great! Twin is in the garage (my wife's ///M is IR). Stock the car has plenty to offer, and compared to a 4 banger DD, it has to feel like a total precision guided missile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddnmkun View Post
Hello all,

I have been doing research on Zpost for a while, hunting for my weekend/ track warrior!
May post pic of my future Z4MC once its there!
Happy hunting. Car is a hell of a lot of fun at the track.
Appreciate 0