View Single Post
      06-01-2013, 12:00 PM   #5
gmd2003
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2014 CP M6 and 2006 VT 525 Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZStig View Post
seems like a GREAT bang for the buck. It replaces the stock in-tank OEM pump? Looks like you get it installed for under $600 out the door, or do myself

You should definitely dyno your car now
Yes sir it's not bad at all, not many good dyno options in the Charleston area (all are mostly for american muscle, crappy fans,no familiarity with our cars ,etc.)but I did get a dyno when I was stock with SS headers and a tune. It was a pretty low reading dynojet I was 280/240 with headers and a tune (But it was 110 in there that day lol with a small room fan) so it might be pretty accurate. Maybe I'll take it back there and see what it will do. My favorite test to be honest is 60-130 delta . NA with headers and a tune it was 12.1 seconds and with the Vt-1 kit in the same location similar conditions it was 10.5 seconds. I would expect I should definitely be in the 9's now. Ar any rate I'll be back at roebling road next weekend so I'll hopefully get good comparison data to my VT-1 kit. It will be in 90's so this will be a good test of the system in general. I'm certain thought the Setrab oil cooler unit is inferior to the custom M6 oil cooler I was running with my VT-1 kit but there just wasn't room for that massive thing with the intercooler in place. I will let everyone know how she does!
Appreciate 0