View Single Post
      05-27-2008, 02:12 AM   #1
nemex12
Captain
Rep
Drives: e60,z4

Question lorinser LM6 on a non m z4 roadster,please help

hello guys im in love with this rim but as you probably know it is meant to be used on mercedes so its a little difficult to make it fit because of its specs:
Bolt Pattern 5x112mm

Center Bore 66.56mm

Offset +38

im thinking about getting some wheel adapters but i dont know altough i prefer this than putting the rims in a cutting machine to make their center bore bigger.
anyways the specs of the rims im buying are:
8.5x19 front
9.5x19 rear

a humble photo of the rim(lookslike the veilside baccarat or the enkei arashi):

anyways, id aprecciate if anyone can help me with this mindtorturing problem
i thought about wheel adapters a lot but i would need some dimensions (because the bore of the z4 is like 11mm bigger than the rim bore, and the space that the adapter takes causes the rim to stand out; every inch more of thickness in the adapter will pull the rim out an inch) so if there is any expert on this cars and subject please help!!!
i also need some help in the tire configuration aspect but remember to take into account the thickness of the wheel adapter because as i mentioned above, it affects the offset of the rim and consequently there is a bigger risk of rubbing.
p.d: excuse me if there are any mistakes but i am still learning english. thank guys, im sure that with your help weŽll figure something out.
Appreciate 0