View Single Post
      12-20-2011, 12:50 PM   #37
esqu1re
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessZ4M View Post
True. I see like 91 or 99 NSXs on the highway and they look like the Honda Accord with the same taillights and they are pretty slow IMO. I don't even bat an eye at them. If it was 1991, yeah I would be drooling but having had better cars makes you really realize that even a 2005 Honda NSX is not worth $92000.

The 270 hp ones are as fast as the Honda S2000 and we all know (having owned a modified S2000 for 6 years) that we will walk that car all day long and twice on Sundays. i just can't see paying $54000 for a 02 NSX. Just not worth it. Thats just how I see it. BTW we didn't pay that much for our old 02 NSX. We paid high $30ks.

Anyway back on topic.. Bump car is too much for Z4M .LOL
NONO, back off topic!--Where did you pay high 30K for a 02? I want!

But really, you're right--the market dictates the price. I've been secretly pining over a NSX for 2 or 3 years now, and the price on those have been creeping up. I would love to have that car, and it is one of the few "obtainable" cars which value is rising after the initial drop in price...Not bad when you think about it...buy a car, drive it for a few years, sell it for the same price.

Hopefully the z4m will do the same in 5-10 years. . .

///M Coupe: RPI Scoop, OE Strut, CDV, Volk RE30, SS Brake Lines, Stromung Exhaust
Appreciate 0