01-07-2009, 01:47 AM   #97
marcus1701
up all night
United_States
Rep
Drives: 3.0si, alpine white, auto, nav

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoZ View Post
It was C&D, it appears your search skills are as bad as your logic. FTR, I don't really read either R&T/C&D/MT/etc, glance over them from time to time. Either way, people have done high 12’s stock, anywhere from 107-109mph. And who cares? It’s fast enough. You can take most cars and make them insanely fast in the ¼ mile or a dyno queen; big deal. Telling you to do your homework before bashing is not elitist, its common sense.

Go try your "don't bash America" strawman somewhere else. Such a simplistic effort at deliberately confusing my argument is obvious to even the most obtuse (is perhaps why I get it). I've owned and driven many cars. When I bought the Z4M, I examined all other options, conducted extensive due-diligence and found only one that was in the money for me: the Z4M. That was my experience and I could have bought a number of other cars, I was never a "BMW" etc fan. Thus, I do not get your point about having money and liking cars, what exactly did you mean?

Either way, I am done wasting my time.

Link: http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/...ster_road_test
Ok here we go.....I am trying to change the subject?? C&D was your example and you were proven WRONG by your OWN homework. You try to back yourself up with facts and now you are saying it doesn't matter about what those editors wrote.

By the sheer fact that you shoot an R32 down by saying it comes no where near an M is an elitist attitude. If you had read carefully the original argument was concerning 4wd traction DSG gearbox and mountain overtaking not drag racing! You gave a snickering attitude towards the car, and to that person who bought one, that was probably the best car they could afford, that's what I meant. Still don't get it?? Ask me again.
Appreciate 0