View Single Post
      01-08-2017, 03:33 AM   #100
Nikitas_Z4mcoupe
Private
Rep
Drives: Z4 m coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FD3S View Post
Today before the -5 Celsius degrees and the heavy snow hits downtown Athens, I had the opportunity to meet with Nikitas in person and take a coffee together.

He is "crazy" about his car and that is the reason why his car is such a beauty and still like new. I have seen most of the Z4 Ms in Greece, but this was like new. Xmm and then comes the ride with his car. It was the first time that I have a ride with Z4M with compressor. To keep it short, the car is a beast. It was like being on a different car, and imagine that we hadn't the opportunity due of the traffic to see what this beast really can do.

Also I have to say that Nikitas is a very very good driver.

Nikita many thanks for the drive and the experience. Your car is amazing and I am glad that I met you :thump:

Thanks mate for your good words, it was a pleasure meeting you. I am so glad that you enjoyed it. I will try to support you through your project and surely your car will become a beauty
Weather permits we will arrange a drive at night to push the car to the limits and race some of the big boys.

Byron we have to arrange a gathering somewhere in Europe, it will be so nice!!!

Now some small update about the car.

Engine mounts Vibra technics competition installed. Engine is finally stable. Only small vibration when car is running at idle. Very happy with the result.

ESS SC brace installed. Not an easy task, as power steering fluids had to be drained.... very tight fit!!

As during tracking the car I had seen some drops under the bonet from power steering fluid decided to proceed with the installation of a type of a ''catch can'' taken from a motorbike brake tank on the following configuration. At last no need to worry about cleaning the bonet.....

Next week I will proceed with oil catch can, de-cat and new custom made back boxes. RPI will be for sale soon. Hope I will like the new sound as RPI was so nice to my ears….

Last edited by Nikitas_Z4mcoupe; 01-08-2017 at 04:04 AM..
Appreciate 0