Drives: 95 M3, 15 i3, 17 M3 Frz Wht

Garage List
2017 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW i3 REX  [0.00]
1995 BMW M3  [10.00]
2013 BMW X3 xDrive35i  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by krnnerdboy View Post
Under 1:30 for sure although it might be in a mustang soon -_- went for a test drive and I was blown away. Not to mention it only costs 30k and 0%. And your not old, I'm sore too, unless I'm old-_-
nooo don't do it! i'd be sad to see your car go. you guys aren't old you guys just drive too much faster than me. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by krnnerdboy View Post
Oh btw... The next streets event with the instructors again will be in November, otherwise there is a streets event mid oct
you going in oct? gotta put my adjustments and the r-s3's to the test. i might have to sign up for both of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairballs58 View Post
Looks like a lot of fun! How many laps did you guys get in? Hopefully I can make it out with you guys next time.
We would have gotten like 50-60 laps but that spin out ended a session early and cost my group like 6-8 laps.

You should definitely come out! It's loads of fun and you meet a lot of awesome people! Not to mention you really get to know how your car reacts when pushed. The instructors were awesome and I learned A LOT that day. I'll be sure to PM you!