07-26-2012, 04:18 PM   #379
mfanatic325
///M-fanatic
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: '01 911 Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinb View Post
I just waved and he waved back, didn't get a chance to chat. =)

There are so many M Coupes in Bay Area it makes it seem like it's not a rare car.
I think I know who it is. Might be Bill (EMP07). He'll probably come out with us for the December 23rd Laguna Seca Zpost Takeover

I'll probably meet up with him so he can take a look at the AutoSolutions SSK. You want to join in Marin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aestheticstorm View Post
[sings] "Fat guy in a little coupe..."

Stock BS Z4MC north of San Jose on 280 N.

I mean, he seriously looked uncomfortable. I'm calling out his weight because he's the first d-bag I've encountered in 4 years of ownership. Pulled up behind him for a mile or two. He sped up to get away. Then slowed. Then I pulled up beside him in case he didn't see me behind. I waved. He acted like he didn't see me but I know he knows I'm there by now. And if he doesn't, he shouldn't be operating a motor vehicle. Fine, go ahead and be a loner. You don't deserve this car.
that's so lame...I hate people like that
Unfortunately most Z4 owners aren't enthusiasts. They just like the way the car looks so they bought it...I've pulled up next to plenty and tried to give them acknowledgment but usually I just get blank stares or confused/dazed looks lol
Appreciate 0