View Single Post
      08-25-2012, 01:59 PM   #709
ZStig
instagram 997turbotom
Rep
Drives: Interlagos Z4MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
tom jaws motorsport have released an s54 kit using our blower ( the paxton version, its indentical, basically a v3si relabelled for the Vortech owned paxton), im following it on the B i M M e R B os t forum in the s54 section, take a quick look when you get chance, these guys are running 11.5psi on the BASE kit!!! 515rwhp on 98octane, they've pushed the stock motor up to 14.5psi and got 580rwhp!!!!!!! im so pleased to see these centri kits can make the power we want ;-) From what im seeing our kit isnt even tickling this motors belly, now ive got the main components on the car in place....

its time for more power.... fuck it!! Interestly..... they reckon catless for our setups yields very decent power gains, from the pm i got they reckon 15-20hp easily, not to mention lower EGTs.

i hope AEM sort you out... they really need to..... did you get the older kit or the newer style one with the recirc pump??
IIIIINTERESTING. Gonna look it up. I'm really gonna slow down on my mods for a while now though, but I'd love to be able to increase the boost without having to take the engine apart. 14.5psi sounds like a solid goal =) even if I can only get 93 octane. Maybe they'd be able to upgrade the ESS kit without much trouble if its running the same supercharger

I was offered to go catless by the guys who did my exhaust cutouts, but I'm worried about tuning being thrown off

not sure if I have the older kit...probably.