View Single Post
      04-15-2011, 04:26 PM   #99
fr8tdog
International Bar Hopper
Rep
Drives: 2006 Imola Red Z4 M Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
fr8tdog..... how is your stock clutch holding up? im wondering when were going to need to think about upgrading, then again the way the centri makes boost is so smooth and drivetrain friendly it may last a long while, but obviously shorter than o.e.m.

the centri isnt making boost till 3900 ish so the gradual loading on of A psi per every 500rpm or whatever it is very gently on the clutch ect ect

But we are still runnning alot more power...... any ideas on this fr8t, whats your mileage.......

imm bulding up quite a few un answered questions, so im guessing your ridin the mile high club right? ;-) lol

Sorry for the late response. mile high club unfortunately not many opportunities for that flying rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong
I have about 19000 miles and I have zero issues with clutch. When we go to VT3, now that's a different story. ESS will have to come up with a fuel pump capable of that much power. They may have to fabricate something for fuel pump hanger..not sure, but as of yet they have nothing to offer in regard to an upgraded fuel pump. The fuel psi regulator is in the tank and part of the stock fuel pump, so it could be tricky. I'm actually replacing my fuel pump and filter today as I noticed a lean condition up top which wasn't there before. V2 SS step headers go on Monday. Congrats on the VT2...you will lhttp://www.aemelectronics.com/1-gallon-water-methanol-injection-kit-691ove it! Here is a link to AEM water/meth kit, let me know when you do this so I can provide some input. Cheers