Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 09 E91 328i & 07 E86 M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA Z4MC View Post
Sort it out?
Somewhat. I ended up buying a new Bosch post cat O2 sensor since that one looked like it was dead for sure. After running the car a bit I cleared the fault codes and now looks like I'm getting fluctuationg voltage from that sensor it so I think that fixed the P0140 (O2 Sensor circuit no activity detected (Bank 1 Sensor 2). I still have a pending fault on the other but I think it just has to do with the heater circut inside the senor which brings the sensor up to normal operating temperature faster on cold starts, so I think I might be ok for now but eventually I'd like to swap it out. I know this is might be too soon say but after clearing the fault codes, the SES (service engine soon) light has not come back, so the mini-cats look promising. I think the real test will be once the car hits the road.
2007 #1432 ///M Coupe Silver Gray - KW V3 Coilovers - AFE Intake - Strong-Strut Brace - Status Grupee Headers - Super Sprint Race Exhaust & Xpipe - 19" Avant Garde M359 - Stoptech 380 6 pot BBK - EPIC Motorsports Tuning ////////////2009 328xi M-Tech E91 manual 6spd

- Instagram ->@e91kiter
Appreciate 1
Mirko182.00