View Single Post
      08-11-2012, 02:30 AM   #13
GG
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M

I believe I have discovered the origin, purpose and who designed the Z4-M’s
One of the designers at M works put in charge of the Z-M’s must have been a skateboarder.

Envision with me for a moment..
A ZM drifting a tight corner..
Both front wheels up on the sidewalk (countersteer)
Back wheels in the street smoking
The driver sitting literally on the rear axle with a long (almost chopper/drag car) like steering shaft and just enough frame twist to make it possible.
Anybody with a good hand at art want to go into business selling T shirts of this drawing with me?
That or we could manufacture rails similar to those on the skateboard in the picture (black) but for the underneath of Z4-M’s and sell them on.

I am being silly obviously..I do however have a close friend that is damn good machinist who manages from a consumers position what is missing or needed in this world and makes it..Then sell it in volume.
Rims are too complicated ..
Anybody have any ideas? Want to see something that is not out there already and have a real need or interest to purchase this elusive product.

Don’t castrate me for being ignorant here..I guess should not have had that damn Starbucks at 9pm but..I f SC’s and Turbo’s blow/force air into the engine what about clearing out the air in the exhaust and or creating some suction?
Yes I am thinking little chrome sleeved turbines or fans!
It would obviously require the outbound exhaust to get them spinning, and they would have to be well oiled and not impede the outbound flow but..would this not bump the HP even a little.
If they were recessed say ¼ inch from the exhaust lip would it not look cool..little chrome fans spinning at the stop light
Appreciate 0