antennahead
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MR silver grey

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirOpsMgr View Post
Thnx! As I said, it is growing on me ..... I do need to look for some after-market interior trim panels as the Previous Owner marred/knicked-up the brushed aluminum pretty badly, expecially around the gear shifter.

With the seats and door trim being red, I'm thinking that silver or black is the only way to go ...... I have seen some "decent looking" CF in black and silver; just not sure I want to start putting el-cheap-o aftermarket plastic interior pieces on and regret it later ...... perhaps I just need to stick with OEM replacements or try to delicately touch-up what I have ....... uh ohhh .... another mod to add to the list
Same thing here, previous owner nicked up the aluminum trim around the shifter and console also. I just don't understand someone not appreciating the fine automobile they have and continually performing the same actions that repeat the damage. Another member said they think these nicks come from swinging the seatbelt around slamming the buckle into the console............... regardless, just no excuse for it. If it were easy to remove (not having to take all the back plastic pieces out to get to it) I would have probably replaced mine by now as well.

John
Appreciate 0