09-27-2012, 07:03 PM   #6
Gt4
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 E46 M3 Estoril blue 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTL Bimmer View Post
Of course people (without a M car) get pissed for having a drive for M cars only!
I dont know about you but im gonna talk about myself, the ///M badge on my car doesn't make me special or better than others who drive non-M cars or any car for that fact.

Anyways Thanks for organizing this meet/drive!
It has nothing to do with the people/driver of non-m car. It was the first time I organized those type of event in the past and it was easier to do it with 10-15 peoples rather than 60... I was simply trying to restrict the number of people, not somebody specific.

I have nothing against non-m driver and don't think I am a better person with an M badge on the trunk. If I want to organized something really big with the shop, I would do a Euro meet cause the garage (VAG) is a lot more about VW, Audi and Porsche.

When I organized the M meet only, non-m wanna come, now I organize a BMW meet and guys/friends with Porsche, Vette, VW, Honda, name it, wanna come... Than people told me I'm a BMW fanboy or a a****** when I told them it's BMW only...

It's kinda hard to please everybody and people in Montreal don't organized a lot of meet or ride for the BMW community other than meet at Orange Julep...
Appreciate 0