View Single Post
      03-17-2016, 06:14 PM   #1
No_Dominion
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M Coupe

First Dyno Run (With Mods)

I have some time slotted for my first ever dyno run tomorrow at RPM Performance here in Indianapolis. I'm looking forward to seeing what the combination of intake/headers/tune end up yielding. I know what my butt dyno says, but verifiable numbers are always nice, haha.

I'll be sure to update this post with dyno plots as soon as I'm able to tomorrow.

UPDATE

Just got back from RPM Performance after my dyno runs, and I'm definitely pleased with the results. For some background info, they use a Land & Sea dyno, running the latest Dyno-Max Pro 2010 software. As one of the premier performance shops in Indianapolis, they need their dyno readings to be realistic, and not exaggerated, so the readings they give are as close to accurate as they can possibly get them.

Temperature during runs was 60 degrees in the dyno bay.

Mods on the car:

Eventuri CF Intake
Status Gruppe Headers
Evolve Tune

Results:

RPM/HP Plot
Max RWHP: 304.2
Max RWTQ: 250

Time/HP Plot
Max RWHP: 305.4
Max RWTQ: 251

Considering what I have done to the vehicle modification wise, I'd say these numbers are spot on, and I was definitely happy to see the results. Taking into account a 13% loss of power due to the drivetrain, this would put my max BHP at approximately 350 HP.

Not too shabby for a 10-year old NA motor.

I've attached the RPM/HP plot for reference.
Attached Images

Last edited by No_Dominion; 03-18-2016 at 01:22 PM..
Appreciate 0