12-08-2012, 02:12 PM   #1287
Finnegan
Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibchief View Post
have always loved cars! Not sure why I didn't know about this one!
Nice find! Hopefully the weather is cooperating and you're out enjoying it this weekend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadster-s View Post
Hi, new member who's been quite active on another forum, but mostly GB members. Drive a 2003.Cheers
Wow. Love the IR seats/interior. Very clean! Brembos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubby View Post
Just bought mine a week ago. Selling my 07 Delsol. Looking forward to our summer road trips. This car ia a automatic, so my wife will be able to drive. This car only haze 54k on it. Only drove it about 30 km's. will have all winter to read up on out this car. Love this form.
Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by catricana View Post
Driving a 04 Z4, maroon. Just switched the ragtop from tan to black and actually signed up here so I could post the tan top to the classifieds.
Congratulations. Hopefully you'll find more than the classifieds useful and fun around here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beech-Z4 View Post
I love looking through this and viewing all the photos and great comments on all the Z4's!!! I am so sad that the Holidays are her because it means my driving time is limited as the weather is getting close to being bad.
That aside I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!!! Can't wait for spring!!!
I hope you were able to get some good driving into before the season closed in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liamduong View Post
Anyone from the Fresno/Clovis Ca area?
Not that I know of. Several of us in the Sacramento area, and quite a few in the Bay Area. All told I think Norcal has about 25 members here.

Last edited by Finnegan; 12-08-2012 at 05:13 PM..
Appreciate 0