View Single Post
      05-18-2010, 07:23 PM   #101
RobMCoupe
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind32 View Post
Thanks for the long term review Mousitch. I might have to look into this.

Who else had this done? thekurgan, RobMCoupe how are you enjoying yours?
I had the Bimmerworld tranny mount made of urethane. I get slight vibration when I go in reverse when car is cold. There is a slight vibration coming from the center console when it is over 5k RPM. I have to clear everything from coin holder when I am at Laguna Secca next week to confirm.

My shop chargde me half hour to install the mounts. They removed the exhaust to replace my hangers. I guess this can be done without removing the X-pipe.

After I replaced the tranny mount, my car engine mount bolt broke. I had 30K on my car when this happen. I always have the bolts check every time it goes to the dealer or indy shop. I think the little give the OE mount help prolong my engine mount bolts.

I didn't really have the grind before. It happened to me once or twice and I think it could be my timing. I had no problem last Sunday on a drive. Had it up to 7K rpm and shift to second was smooth. The notchness are more apparent when the car is cold. Once it warms up, it shifts very smooth. I replace my tranny fluid with Redline.
Appreciate 0