10-01-2013, 11:19 PM   #28
nekky
Wagon life
Canada
Rep
Drives: '16 328d M Sport Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
i also went with installing my camber shims to my clubsports, i get more camber earlier on the top mount dial as the opening up top limits what you can get without dropping the strut.... so far im very pleased with that decision in terms of the camber shims added at install of the clubsports.

i run a 19 x 8.5 et 34, i have loads of space from the front perch but then again even though im running the camber shims, my 8.5" rim and et 34 are not agressive at all, ill will drop the perch directly to rim height and re-measure the gap and report back.. i believe kw asks for a 4mm minimum gap.

Sorry for reviving this thread, but I am having a pretty decent issue right now...

I currently have fitted a set of 18x9 +32 CCW C14 with 245/40/18 RS3s and cannot even drive the car right now. The camber is set at 2.5* front and the rear is not an issue right now. The front right tire contacts the fender well, and the front left tire rubs so much on the spring that the car is sitting while waiting for a 5mm spacer. My concern is that the 18x9.5 +35 will now not fit even with a 5mm spacer. Does anyone have experience with this size (and any tires) on a clubsport?
Appreciate 0