View Single Post
      01-06-2011, 04:10 PM   #1
Z4-VILLA
Banned
Afghanistan
Rep
Drives: Z4M Hardtop Roadster

My dealership cant find the problem?

ok, I always had an issue with the BMW assist turning on and finally when my car reaches 50,020 miles on th e odometer someone from BMW in Jersey calls me up and says hey we will fix it for free....even though im out of warranty....I think I hit the jack pot. Right? ok so it takes BMW of Great Neck, in New York about two weeks to fix the issue. Some where along the way they discover an airbag issue.....the airbag light and codes relating to the air bag system were throwing fault codes or at least this is what they told me. Mind you I havent had to pay a dime to fix this retro warrantied thing or whatever you want to call it. So they have invested over 40 hours plus parts into this repair they replaced airbag related parts and double checked harnesses I have no idea what to do. I have left my vehicle with them since november 8 2010 Im getting impatient but yet Im not being charged for this, but at least i dont have to worry about driving it in its first snow up north.....

I have no idea how much longer it will take to get this fixed......They supposedly replaced everything they could find in relation to Airbag stuff.....(sigh).....(exaserbated gasp) wtf?
Appreciate 0