11-20-2012, 07:28 PM   #20
Finnegan
Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by itdnwiwbp View Post
I'm impressed. This would be a fun project if I had the space and knew anything at all about paint and body work.

Thank you for sharing. I find these types of threads very inspiring. I started with small things, and keep adding more and more types of wrenching to my "toolkit". Up next for me, headers, Euro cats, and SSK install. Never would have thought to even give that a shot but folks here are a good influence. Seeing it done, seeing the steps, and seeing the initiative is wonderful stuff.

I'm not disabled, but I get the whole thing about the creeper and being under the car. I can only imagine. The biggest issue I have now that I'm older is crawling around under the car on a creeper. Shoulders, etc., don't seem to like it as much as they used to (won't let it stop me, but "ouch" on occasion). Wife and I are going to look for a new place next year, with enough garage space and room for a lift (found the perfect house--but our buddy bought it first--but once he gets his lift, I plan on dropping by with a lot of .
Appreciate 0