12-04-2011, 06:27 AM   #104
IronZ4M
First Class M
Rep
Drives: Z4M Coupe, E36 Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
im still on the orginal pump and filter but my car only has 10k miles.... when the filter needs changing, im going to swapout to a high flow pump as well....

You cant run meth/water injection on your car as you need an air to Air intercooler..... you for you'd have to plumb it directly to your intake manifold which would mean youd need completely new Meth injection tune which is a completely different game......

see my thread on meth injection :-) us ESS guys are using water/meth injection and seeing HUGE gains, one guy got 485 WHEEL horspower!! thats over 550 @ the crank!!! serious gains.....
which high flow pump you will get? I got tired looking for a high performance pump. yeh that a huge gain really. actually my question was do I have to get the car tuned again? or it's just like the NOS setup? I checked AEM Kit and there was something called also Water/Methanol FAILSAFE Device. That made me afraid I dont like this kind of things but it really make a gain.

'07 Z4MC l Alpine White l Supersprint Race Exhaust l Supersprint X Pipe l OEM Carbon fiber Spoiler l H&R Springs l Vossen VF051 l G-Power SK I 415 rwhp l RPI Scoop l ///M Performance Knop.
Appreciate 0