View Single Post
      10-21-2013, 07:22 AM   #1
ricanbandit
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 30i

Hit while parked

So I was visiting Shenandoah National Park yesterday, cruising the Skyline on what was all the way to the end a perfect day! Very little traffic, tons of twisties, little to no LEO's around. Zep and Floyd blasting and the colors of fall starting to pop everywhere you looked.

Then as we were leaving, we decided to stop one last time at one of the overlook parking lot. We were out of the car looking at the scenery when some idiot was backing up and ended up backing into the my rear quarter! I was like 30 yards away screaming at him , he said he didn't see my car , but I saw him start to back up, hesitate and then went at it again as he had estimated he wouldn't hit me. Not really horrible, but shit just knowing it is there kills me. The paint didn't crack but there is a definite indentation and some scratches etc...

No cell coverage so we got each other info (thank God for smartphones) and we went our way. On the way down when I got signal, I call Geico to start my claim, we decided that I would call again when I got home. 5 minutes later another guy invaded my lane and had it not been for my girl screaming out to me he would have plastered me. I swear he missed me by inches. I had to pull over just to chill out I was f-ing fuming! WTF Virginia!

Oh well had to vent, LOL. I wish the guy had hit my front bumper instead since I am getting that resprayed this winter, LOL here's a pic.