11-19-2017, 07:34 PM   #14
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Z4 M, X5, GX460

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by in2twins View Post
Not sure why Jahen Tostado chose to post this here.
He sent me the link to this thread, I suppose in an effort to bait me. I am not going to comment other than to let everyone know that Mr. Tostado's representation is incomplete and is not an accurate representation and the funds are not withheld for the reason stated.
There is complete documentation of what is actually happening. Mr. Tostado says that he is suing in civil court. I suspect he will not as he has not completed his obligation.
My reputation here is important to me and I would encourage any member that has an interest or is concerned to contact me directly.
I have had one transaction on this forum, It was with RossBMWZseries for H&R springs. We completed the transaction and had a couple of excellent conversations on BMW performance.
I trust that folks on the forum understand that Jahen's comments are hearsay and that he joined this forum not to contribute but rather to create controversy. It is easy to present information out of context and distort the truth. this is what Jahen has done.

I have been a member of Supra Forums(in2twins) and RX7Club(Carl Byck) for over 15 years each and have transacted tens of thousands of dollars both as a seller and a buyer on both forums without incident or even disagreement.

Given the disagreement and lack of connection to the forum, I trust the Admins will investigate and lock this.

Thanks, Carl Byck
808-747-0138
2 sides to every story but 1 smooth transaction over h&r springs isn't the same as buying a car. You can either post your version or not (wouldn't blame u if u didn't if there's a pending lawsuit) but it's certainly not the admins' jobs to investigate anything neither.