11-20-2010, 05:01 PM   #73
bmwZ
Lieutenant
Norway
Rep
Drives: Z4 35i ESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZZZ View Post
damn nice work. I like the black painted center with chrome surround kidney grills too. How difficult was it to paint, did you do anything (i.e. clear coat) to prevent peeling / rock chips? I also noticed you guys got power folding side mirrors on the 2.2i. We didn't even get those on the 3.0i here! Also see Harmon Kardon written on the speaker grills which is interesting, I thought they were all Carver systems. How do you like the sound of the exhaust? And were white tail lights not offered in Norway? What are your next plans?
Hi
I delivered the grills to the paintshop, so its basecoat, colour and then ceramic clearcoat from Mercedes to prevent stone chips:thumsu p:.

The Harman kardon logoes is also from Mercedes, my speakers is changed for HK ones. So yes, your right, standard they are all Carvers.

The exhaust sound is perfect to me. Deep on the low revs, and pitched on the high ones

The eismann soundrohr gives more pitched sound...

White tails, not offered in Norway? white indicators was standard for 2005 models and on.

Have ordered new custom floormats, BMW Individual door sills, custom alcantara armrest with white stiching, Custom alcantara doorhandles, Racing studs for all wheels, 8,5 and 9,5 *18" BBS Wheels painted in Lamborghini Reventon Colour for tracking and Kumho semislick tires.

Next on my wishlist is exhaust in the center position, like the Hartge 5.0

Appreciate 0