07-27-2017, 11:48 PM   #358
Arsonism
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
I only wish more folks were like you. I have great respect for that set of values in action and for you.
Thank you for such kind words, they are not lost on me. I'm truly flattered by them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David70 View Post
As someone that is somewhat concerned I could also end up in the boat of needing a new or replacement engine, do you care to tell us what the new estimate is?

I didn't see it quickly but assuming he is rebuilding an engine or is it a new engine?
I would speak with Andrew directly about your situation and I don't want to "quote" his prices to a specific number, but you're going to look in the ballpark of around 10-13k depending on what you'd like to do and what needs to be done. He definitely seems to be the man for the job though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reborn_ View Post
Feel free to PM me when you are getting ready to ship the car and I can help however I can (i.e. meet the car at Lang, etc.). You can get it kicked off a month or two before you return if you desire, and Andrew can take his time with it. I'll be on the boards and local, so reach out to me if I can be of assistance.

And yes, you've definitely earned some fun at my expense, and Andrew would definitely be welcome.
Oh man, I'd chip in don't get me wrong! I definitely pay back any hospitality, but it would be great to get everyone together. I'll be sure to stay in touch when things start rolling, pun intended.