View Single Post
      12-04-2011, 01:50 AM   #1
msh441
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW Z4 M Coupe

Garage List
New TiAg Z4M coupe owner up north...

Just took delivery of my new-to-me 2007 Titanium Silver/Black Nappa Leather/Carbon Leather Z4M Coupe up north in Mount Vernon.

It replaced a 2007 MINI JCW wih a bunch of Alta goodies. I needed a change, so I decided to take advantage of a soft sports car market during a time where the MINI really held its value (perceived a an economical car, ad all). The only cars that ever swayed me away from the Little MINI were the Z4M Coupe and the 1 Series M Coupe... but I didn\'t think, until recently, that I\'d ever get a shot at owning either one. I feel very fortunate to have found one in terrific condition for a great price.

Having trouble sleeping now. Want to go wash it (it\'s raining), want to go drive it (it\'s midnight and has no plates on it, yet). Not sure how to stop looking out the window.

Its a Florida car where the owner was a recent Chicago transplant. It had 26k miles and the interior and body are 99.9% with the only real issue I need to address being some minor fang damage (sounds like a common thread, so I\'m not too worried).

Otherwise it\'s a pristine car with full service records and every option but heated seats (something I\'m determine to add).

Can\'t wait to detail it up to my standards.

Can\'t wait for daybreak!

Doubtful it\'ll be easy to sleep tonight, though. Very happy.
Appreciate 0