View Single Post
      06-06-2016, 09:17 AM   #27
VMZ432
Fast Everything
Rep
Drives: Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by longress View Post
This thread died without a response. gmd2003 was this fuel related? Did your limp mode ever reoccur?

Thanks
I can tell you the larger injectors and newer tune completely solve the limp mode issue. I was getting it multiple time per track day, and have not had it since in 3 or more days. However overheating is still a big issue, despite larger oil cooler, colder plugs, and Zion radiator. I need something more here. Possibly it is related to the removal of the air box allowing too much air to bypass the radiator. I'm still trying stuff. Will report back, but I'm not rolling much ATM. Partly due to the supercharger belt self destructing, but mostly due to me being lazy about getting her fixed.
2006 IBlue BMW Z4 MC - ESS VT2-525 Supercharged, JRZ RS1 suspension (500#F, 600#R) with Vorshlag plates, ST Trophy BBK with CL R6E pads, KKS gated exhaust, TMS sway bars, RE rear camber arms, VT engine mounts, Recaro Pole Position (driver), APR GT wing, Street: Volk G2s and Potenza, Track: Volk TE37SLs and BFG R1s.
Appreciate 1