03-24-2018, 07:15 AM   #2060
SaltyNC
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by just-right View Post
Hi all and greetings from the UK! Just joined but have been a z4m owner for almost two years now and a BMW owner for 6+ years.

It took me just shy of a year to find a good example. I finally settled on a 2006 42k miles Interlagos blue Z4MC with only one owner from new.

My previous car was a Imola Red E46 320Ci. Absolutely lovely car with great handling but the Z4M is simply put on a whole different level. It just puts a smile on my face every time I drive it

I have started some spring/summer prep replacing the engine oil and filter. Next up is the brake oil and sourcing a stubby.
Just-right, welcome to the forum. When I saw the photo of your Imola Red E46 with the M-tech parts and wheels, I thought you had a 330Ci ZHP. I just bought a black 330Ci ZHP for my son as a project car, and we've been having fun restoring it and getting all of the standard maintenance done. That would have been cool to be able to keep the red and blue cars. Nice combo. Glad you are enjoying the Z coupe.

Salty
Aux Port|LED Interior|LED Strip Trunk|Underseat First Aid Box|Stubby Antenna|Intravee II|BMW Oil Change Kit|Top Down Side Panels|Vibra Technics Engine Mounts|Rogue Trans Mounts|Engine Mount Bolts Upgrade|RS Windblocker|Euro Front Plate|M5 Illum Shift Knob|Supersprint Powerloop Exhaust|Gruppe-M Intake|RPI Scoop|Black Grills|19x8.5 ET35 F 19x9.5 ET22 R Sportline 8s PSS| Besian Vanos|CDV Delete
Appreciate 0