View Single Post
      03-14-2016, 07:11 PM   #38
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

OP, don't listen to anyone here trying to scare you away. They're like little leprechauns protecting their pots of gold. lol

The Z4M is awesome, though I do feel bad for those Z4MC owners who have a roof. To me, the only version of the car right now that justifies the price is a Roadster as a really nice example can be found for around $20k or so. Anything more than $20k I'd be looking for a newer car (hence forget the Coupes). My Roadster is currently ten years old, and still feels/drives like brand new. With everything I've done to the car, I still get stares all the time, people asking me about it all the time, and nearly everyone who doesn't know any better thinks it's a brand new car. Maintenance has been mimimal, even with the Inspection 2 costs I just paid a few months ago.

There is nothing new I've driven which I like better, unless of course it's like $80k+. All newer BMWs are dead to me, they've lost the plot and the Z4M will probably be my last BMW. I plan on owning my current Z4M until the wheels falls off, or get an 08+ Viper within a couple years.

Get a Roadster!!
Appreciate 1