View Single Post
      11-17-2012, 11:09 AM   #33
The HACK
Midlife Crises Racing Silent but Deadly Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 MZ4C, 2021 Tesla Model 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soomro View Post
@The HACK, they called and emailed me this evening that they have pulled my credit report and they should be able to approve the loand and sa i have explained earlier that i did offer them BANK check for entire car but they were insisting me to wait for loan approval.
This is the order in which dealership will value a customer:

1. Customer with excellent and accessible credit

2. Customer paying with CASH, as in green backs

3. Customer paying with "check"

4. Customer paying with "check" without verifiable credit

5. Customer with no accessible credit

And if what you say is true, they sold the car you want to customer #1, someone with verifiable and accessible credit, what can you really do? The guy they sold the car to was far less of a risk for them, plus he/she was FINANCING.

If you're serious, first I'd suggest you ask your questions about the car you're buying in the forum(s) that has more people who likely would have had the same sort of experience dealing with the same sort of car, like, oh, I dunno...The E9X forums.

Second, the question now remains...If you were to walk in to any other dealership, are you going to have to deal with the same stuff, i.e. having your credit frozen and inaccessible. THAT is going to determine what your next step is, IMO.

IF I were in your shoes, which I am not, I'd go find another car in the market, DETERMINE if I can afford the car, and if you can't get your credit issue resolved, walk in and be prepared to purchase the car with a bank check before someone with qualified credit walks in and sees the same car.
Sitting on a beat-up office chair in front of a 5 year old computer in a basement floor, sipping on stale coffee watching a bunch of meaningless numbers scrolling aimlessly on a dimly lit 19” monitor.
Appreciate 0