View Single Post
      05-08-2012, 02:25 PM   #20
exdos
Second Lieutenant
England
Rep
Drives: Z3 M Coupe(S54) and Z4 M Coupe

I've recently bought a Z4MC and can't make my mind up whether to go for the KW V3 or Clubsport with the adjustable top mounts. I'd appreciate some feedback from you guys.

Does the front set up for the KW V3 for the Z4 MC stop the front of the car lifting under hard acceleration and pitching under hard braking? This is the characteristic of the Z4MC that I really dislike the most and if the KW V3 stops this, then I think this would suit my purpose. I'm not really bothered about lowering the car by much. If the KWV3 wouldn't cure this problem, then I'd have to consider the Clubsports.

Are the front adjustable top mounts with the Clubsports solid bushings or are they similar to the OEM with rubber bushing?

How much camber and caster can you dial in with the adjustable top mounts on the Clubsports?

If I keep to the OEM double 5 spoke alloy wheels with OEM tyres sizes, will I need spacers with Clubsports, and if so, what size and would I also need longer bolts to fit?

Are the adjusters on the Clubsports the usual KW adjusters that use a 2mm hex key and pin for rear bump, or are they the new style with adjusting knobs?

When the Clubsport dampers are set on their softest settings is the ride comfortable and compliant on the street with bumpy roads, or would the KWV3 be a much better ride in this situation?

Thanks for any help and advice
Appreciate 0